To increase in size, amount, etc.; become greater or larger; expand.
Let us connect you effectively with existing and potential clients
Once you’ve established your online platforms, you cannot expect that these will gather visitors on their own. You need to actively start to connect and make contact with your clients and establish successful communication with your target audience, and bring more visitors to your website and social media platforms.
This is done through internet marketing and engagement.
Benefits of internet marketing:
- Increase brand and product awareness
- Broaden your reach to more potential clients, locally and internationally
- Cost-effective means of advertising
- Increase traffic
- Increase sales
Cantaloupe specialises in certain internet marketing channels. These can be used very successfully to retain and further engage existing clients, as well as attracting new clients.
|Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)||
Connecting with existing clients
Many customers only know about the products they have bought from you. Simply telling your customers about all the products in your range can bring in more business.
- Use email marketing to create regular newsletters to highlight special offers, or introduce new products.
- Marketing automation will help keep clients engaged with you and improve your upselling prospects.
Connecting with new clients
As well as the email and social media solutions, you can also connect with new clients via PPC and SEO.
- Use pay-per-click advertising to advertise on Google to bring new leads to your website.
- Use marketing automation to convert this traffic.
Let us measure your results, refine your campaigns, and grow your business
One of the main advantages of online marketing is that you can measure your results better than with any other marketing channel.
If you place a magazine advert, or put up a billboard, you might have an idea of how many people see your message, but with online marketing you can know, practically in real time, what your advertising is really doing for your business.
There are various online marketing analytics that you can use to gain valuable information and reports on exactly how your online marketing is performing. And because you can track performance practically in real time, this allows you to adapt your marketing really quickly.
These are some of the results you can monitor through online marketing analytics:
- Which marketing channels and activities drive traffic to your website
- How much time people spend on specific pages and how they progress through your website
- Which social media activities lead to engagement and sharing
- How many clicks a specific advert gets at any given time
- How many people open an email and click through to your website
- How many calls you get from an online advert
Measuring results is the only way to justify your investment in online marketing, and positive results can often justify increasing your investment to get even more from your online marketing.
At Cantaloupe, we believe if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. For this reason and depending on which online marketing channel you use, we will create reports that clearly detail the performance of that channel, allowing you to assess our effectiveness and whether your business objectives are being achieved and managed.
We try to establish a baseline of results when we first start on a project, so that as we implement your online marketing, we can measure and manage your results from a before and after perspective.