GENERATE MORE QUALIFIED LEADS AUTOMATICALLY
Automated lead generation through marketing automation allows you to gain information about potential customers before you’ve even picked up the phone to call them.
Marketing automation refers to certain software platforms and technologies designed to allow you to more effectively market to multiple online channels and automate repetitive tasks, which increases efficiency and reduces human error.
WITH THE POWER OF MARKETING AUTOMATION YOU CAN:
- Monitor your prospects’ online behaviour on your website and social media
- Flag particular behavioural triggers
- Perform specific automated actions based on these behavioural triggers
- Send targeted automated emails based on these online behaviours and interests
- Score and nurture leads according to real time data and information
- Engage with these leads as just the right moment with the right message depending on where they are in the buying cycle
- Notify salespeople to act at just the right time
- Identify even anonymous leads with VisitorID
- Gather lead information through dynamic forms built for conversion
- Integrate to your existing CRM or use our built-in CRM
- Integrate to Social Media and Google Adwords
- Forge rich relationships by developing a deep and targeted connection with your customers
- Customise reports to understand your ROI, eliminate waste and invest in successful tactics
50% of all advertising is useless. We just don’t know which 50%.
– David Ogilvy
With Marketing Automation you can know which half is working.
BENEFITS OF MARKETING AUTOMATION:
- Drive More Relevant Leads
- Convert Leads to Sales
- Measure and optimize your ROI
We can help you create the right buyer journeys to automate in the marketing automation platform so that you can convert high percentages of prospects into customers in the shortest possible amount of time.
Marketing automation is fast becoming a critical tool for online businesses worldwide, yet South Africa has yet to fully embrace the opportunities of marketing automation until now.
“Companies in the USA using marketing automation reported generating 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost. This product has taken our customers by storm, and they’re seeing results – fast!” said Andre Strauss, Vice-President of SMTP South African Sales and Global Account Management.
SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MARKETING AUTOMATION AND EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDERS (ESPs) AND CRM?
Simply, it’s not possible to do marketing automation with an ESP.
Email service providers (ESPs) like MailChimp and Constant Contact are extremely limited in functionality and analytics. An ESP will send an email and tell you how many people opened and clicked through the link and that’s about it.
Marketing automation however, will send emails then track where contacts travelled through the website, score this behaviour and automatically send follow-up emails based on activity. It can also notify salespeople of a lead’s behaviour and interests, giving them knowledge to turn the lead into a sale.
AND WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MARKETING AUTOMATION AND CRM?
Marketing automation is often confused with CRM because CRM systems often have marketing functionality which allows you to send bulk emails to your contacts.
The main difference is that a CRM’s functionality is basically limited to tracking communication between a sales person and a prospect/customer. A CRM does not generate leads.
Marketing automation though has a robust set of tools for generating and qualifying leads, and then feeding these leads into the CRM.